Well here it is, the painting made out of blobs is finally finished. This has taken me all week, my fingers are all tapped out.
Here I tried the water colour brushes in ArtRage. I like the effect so far though I still have a fair bit to learn.
I needed a break from the dots so I created this parrot for something different.
This was painted on the iPad using ArtRage.
This abstract painting was painted digitally using corel painter x3.
After checking my stats on this blog page, I was stoked to see that there were over 1000 visitors to my page yesterday. I would like to thank everyone for stopping by and having a look at what I do. It makes it all worth while.
Well all up this has taken me about six hours today. I hope you enjoy the video showing the process stuff ups and all.
Flowers seem to be my theme at the moment. I love the colour of this camellia, I am lucky to have a nice garden right next door where I get my inspiration.
I have restarted the digital self portrait on my iPad using the procreate app.
Hopefully all being well. I will be posting a video of the process when it is complete.
Here for something different. The flower was digitally painted by me and I then took it to Photoshop and added a few more layers and textures. I am happy with the effect.
Zilpa van der Gragt.